Employee Benefits Insurance
What is Employee Benefits Insurance?
It’s a contract approved by Shariah Complaint between an insured (company) and an insurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money (Sum Insured) in exchange for a premium, upon the death of the insured person. Depending on the contract, other events such as disability can also trigger payment of the sum insured.
Why Employee Benefits Insurance?
We all know that employees are the most important resources for any company and keeping the hardworking staff happy and satisfied is a very challenging task for business owners and senior management. Unfortunately, cash compensation and bonuses have their motivational limitations and budget constraints, and they don’t safeguard against future misfortune such as death or accidents.
By providing Employee Benefits Insurance, the employee will have the peace of mind that his family is protected and will have some funds in case of untimely death or disability. If we know the suffering that widows and children go through when they lose their breadwinner, we will realize that no home should be without Employee Benefits Insurance.
Cover in Employee Benefits Insurance: (24 x 7 Worldwide)
Employee Benefits Insurance Policies” covering a minimum of 20 persons as member of a group life scheme and not as Individual.
- Death Due to Any Cause (accident or sickness). This is the Main Benefit. All other benefits below are supplementary and optional.
- Accidental Death Benefits: we pay double the Main Benefits in case of death due to accident.
- Permanent Total Disability – due to accident or sickness and it pays a lump sum amount in case of permanent disability
- Permanent Partial Disability – due to accident or sickness and it pays a percentage based on the Continental Scale.
- Temporary Total Disability: pays percentage of the salary while the employee is disabled due to accident or sickness
- Repatriation Expenses: reimburses the expenses of returning the remains to the home country.
- Medical Expenses due to accidents.
- Passive War Risk (Death or disability due to accident)