Householder’s Policy

Householder’s Contents Policy is issued to householders – both private and commercial – and other institutions to insure their household contents whilst in the building.

Private householders are private individuals who want to insure the contents of their apartments. Commercial householders are all commercial establishments who want to insure the household contents provided by them for the use of their employees or tenants.
Building in this context refers to private dwelling house, villa, flat or apartment where the Insured or his employees or his tenants reside. The insured perils are Fire, Lightning, Explosion, and Storm& Special perils, Theft, Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion. Limited cover is provided for contents temporarily removed from the building. Cost of alternative accommodation in the event of building becoming uninhabitable is also part of the basic cover.

WhatsApp Icon