Report an improper conduct “Amanah”
The types of improper conduct include, but not limited to the following:
- Financial and administrative corruption, i.e. any illegal exploitation of financial resources or administrative organization of the Company.
- Violation of the rules, regulations, instructions and policies that must be followed in accordance with the scope of the Company’s work.
- Violations related to the environment, health & safety in the area of work, which include any negative behavior that may harm the environment or workplace or threaten the safety of any person.
- Inappropriate behavior contrary to public order, Islamic manners, customs and traditions.
- Misuse of the Company’s property or assets.
- Abuse of power or decision may be against the interest of the Company.
- Process of irregular operations circumventing regulations or covering-up systemic errors.
- Where there is a conflict of interest with any business or contract.
- Misuse of powers granted by the Company to its employees.
- Obtain undeserved paid benefits or rewards.
- Disclosure of confidential information in an irregular manner.
- Concealment in bad faith or intentional negligence, destruction of official documents or cover-up of fraudulent financial reports.
- Serious negligence that may result in damage to the Company.
- Cover-up any of the above violations.
To report illegal or unethical behavior, please contact the following:
Direct line# 0122728906